Regional LeadMichigan-Full Time
Rozalado Services is a one-stop-shop for all commercial cleaning needs. Our professionals deliver high-quality facility services to customers in a variety of markets including buildings, restaurants, healthcare facilities, construction, retail, and residential buildings.
There are over 200 full and part time cleaners that are employed. We take pride in the team that we’ve built over the years by recognizing that our service is only as good as our team members. Our goal is to help you find a position that provides you and your family an opportunity to make an income and be part of a team that values your contribution.
- The Regional Lead supervises and facilitates cleaning operations for customers in an assigned territory. They will be responsible for maintaining Rozalado janitorial cleaning standard by ensuring Affiliate partners and Rozalado employees are trained and are meeting the highest standards of expectations. The regional lead will develop and maintain professional working relationships with Practice Managers.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with Practice Managers (PM) and affiliate partners.
- Interview janitorial technicians for Rozalado direct employees.
- Support sites by ensuring quality metrics are met by affiliate partners.
- Ensure that affiliate partners are trained in the scope of work, schedule, expectations and Rozalado best practices.
- Use proprietary software and Swept technology to conduct scheduled onsite inspections.
- Correct any discrepancies found during inspections and make the team aware of the need for improvements.
- Provide timely reports to operations to evaluate the team’s performance
- Maintain a motivational and supportive working environment for staff.
- Recommend promotions, transfers, and disciplinary actions.
- Traveling with possible overnight stays and be available to assist in emergencies.
- Monitoring and following up in Swept Commercial Cleaning Software.
- Must be able to learn how to use Swept Janitorial Software and proprietary software used daily to manage budgets, complete audits, payroll, and attendance.
- Previous Janitorial and multi-site leadership experience required.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish Preferred.
- Great Personality and relationship building skills /outgoing positive attitude required.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.