JANITORIAL TECHNICIANChicago-Full Time
Rozalado Services is a one-stop-shop for all commercial cleaning needs. Our professionals deliver high-quality facility services to customers in a variety of markets including buildings, restaurants, healthcare facilities, construction, retail, and residential buildings.
There are over 200 full and part time cleaners that are employed. We take pride in the team that we’ve built over the years by recognizing that our service is only as good as our team members. Our goal is to help you find a position that provides you and your family an opportunity to make an income and be part of a team that values your contribution.
Our janitorial technicians will work various hours specific to the account.
- Cleaning of common areas including but not limited to hallways, common areas, and public bathrooms.
- Cleaning duties to include, but not limited to, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc.
- Communicating with team members pro-actively should any aspect of your cleaning not be completed.
- Following all health and safety regulations provided requirements.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Own or have access to reliable transportation.
- Speak and understand English.
- Own a cell phone (preferably a smartphone) that allows you to be contacted reliably.
- Comfortably lift 40 lbs without risk of injury.
- Be available to work evenings and late shifts.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- $13.00 an hour
- Full Benefits for Full Time employees including Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Paid Time Off
|Job Category||In the Field|