Administrative AssistantChicago- Full time
Roza Contractors is a one-stop-shop for building maintenance, facilities management, and general contracting. Our goal is to take the stressful responsibility of maintaining your building off of your plate.
Roza Contractors can handle all your building needs, from maintenance and office build-outs to landscape and pest control. We also manage our client’s portfolios, so no longer do you have to dig through spreadsheets to find the right person for the right job. With a vast team of knowledgeable experienced techs, we guarantee the job will be done efficiently and effectively.
- We are looking for a responsible bi-lingual (English/ Spanish) Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant includes providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative tasks. Responsibilities include making meeting and travel arrangements, preparing reports, and maintain appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like Google Docs/Sheets and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity with the facility management field, we’d like to meet you. If you don’t have relevant experience, don’t be afraid to apply since we are willing to train a responsible individual. Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day to day operations of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls in both English and Spanish.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in Google software suite (Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Sheets).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- TBD based on experience
- 6120 N. Pulaski Rd. Chicago, IL 60646